Partners met in Italy, in Terni at ARIS premises for 4 days training session on Corporate Social Responsibility.
On Monday 3rd of July, a transnational meeting took place in Terni to present the progress of the project, to discuss the next steps and to organize administrative issues.
From Tuesday 4th to Friday 7th of July the pilot training session took place.
6 trainers and coaches participated in the session.
The programme was the following:
- Introduction to ecological transition context
- Sustainable Development Goals
- ISO 26 000
- Global warming and planet boundaries.
- Resistance to change and overcoming psychological barriers.
- SURE Diagnostic tool / Maturity profile of entrepreneurs
- CSR specifications for entrepreneurs
- Design of the CSR strategy and integration into business model
- Sustainable communication
- E-learning solutions
The trainers and coaches have experimented the training session, gave some feedback in order to finalize this outcome.
They could also experiment the diagnostic tool which will be finalize by the end of the year.
The 2 outcomes of the project should be ready by the beginning of next year and will be presented in June 2024 in Brussels for the final conference.